It’s a lazy holiday weekend, and what’s a gal to do… Brownies were calling my name as I was cleaning out the pantry and looking at the little bits of things I had left. Just enough ingredients to make a quarter sheetpan of brownies. These were quick and easy, and make for a great pairing with your favorite ice cream.
- 4 oz El Rey Rio Caribe Macuro 70% Dark Chocolate. Or any other unsweetened chocolate will work
- 6 oz Butter
- 6 oz Eggs
- 12 oz Sugar
- .06 oz Salt
- .25 oz Vanilla
- 4 oz Bread Flour
- 4 oz Walnut (optional)
- Heat oven to 325°
- Spray and line a 1/4 sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter together using a double boiler to melt chocolate gently, and then let mixture cool before using.
- Mix eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla in separate bowl.
- Blend chocolate mixture into egg mixture.
- Sift flour and fold in.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour mixture into prepared 1/4 sheet pan and bake for about 30 minutes